Services to Landlords
The Letting Shop/Non Stop
Welcome to Malcolm Cotter & Associates
If dealing with tenants is not for you, then find a good agent with experience and a track record who you can trust.
Why choose us?
Letting your property is somewhat stressful and time-consuming operation that is why you need to call on our experience and professionalism to hand.
We are a dedicated family run business that is committed to letting your property in the fastest possible time for you.
We reward you with the best-vetted tenants and highest marketable rent available for your investment properties, houses, apartments, etc.
Guaranteed we go the extra kilometer for you and work around Tenants & Landlords busy schedule everyday. When most Letting Shops are closed we are still opened for business.
As a Part of our Service we provide the following
- Secure Bank Statements
- Employers References
- Previous Landlord Reference if Applicable
- Your Rental Property is Advertised on Irelands Largest Website www.daft.ie Subject to a charge of €25.70 and www.malcolmcotter.ie is free
- Handing Out Of Keys To The New Tenants (subject to the owners instructions)
- Read Gas or ESB Meters
- Setting up Direct Debit for Landlords
- Prepare Leases for Tenants & Landlords
- Showing Tenants properties
- Make Necessary Phone Calls About Tenants (back ground checks)
- BER Assessment from Jan 2009, Building Energy Rating Will be Compulsory from this date Forward for all Properties for Sale or Rent
- Make Aware To Landlords to Register with P.R.T.B
- Request Security Deposit and Months Rent from Tenants before Signing Lease (subject to all references being satisfactory)
- Lease Renewal - Drawing up of new Lease for Existing Tenants and for Both Parties to sign same Paperwork
- Rent Negotiation- Keeping You up to Speed with Market Rents in you Area
- Property Advice- Before Purchasing a House or Investment Property- Talk to us First and we will Give you Honest Advice
- Valuations- For Mortgages Probate, Insurance, Sales & Rentals
"I have been dealing with Malcolm Cotter over the past five years with regards to my rental properties. On each occasion I found him to be up to speed with market trends and what’s happening within the rental market at that particular time. When my property came up for rental, he advised me about the tenants who had viewed the property, and then he suggested the most suitable tenants to me.
Malcolm always went that extra mile to secure tenants for the property in question. On each occasion he came across as very reliable, honest, hard working and gave a great service to me. I have recommended him to friends."
- Valuations – for Rentals, Rent Reviews, Sales, Probate, Mortgage, Re- Mortgage, House valuation for insurance purposes.
- Lettings – Securing quality tenants, organizing times with landlords & tenants for viewing properties, arrange references, security deposits and first months rent taken, meter readings of GAS and ESB provided for landlord and handing over of keys with the landlord’s approval.
- Lease Renewals – Preparing up of new lease or letting agreement for existing tenants and arranging signing of same by both parties.
- Property Inspections – advise landlords to arrange visits to the property. This allows the landlord to monitor activities going on around his property.